Did you know that July 24th is National Drink Watermelon Day? With the hottest weeks of summer coming up, try new ways to enjoy a summer favorite. Many more fun and delicious recipes can be found at the Watermelon Board website and Facebook page provided below.
A great snack that will help you stay hydrated!
- 1 watermelon, washed and cut into chunks.
- Blend 2-3 cups watermelon at a time until smooth.
- Strain into serving pitcher (optional).
Note: If you decide not to strain, juice will need to be stirred until blended prior to serving.
Servings will vary.
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories per serving: 71
- Fat per serving: 0.36g
- Saturated fat per serving: 0g
- Sugar per serving: 14.76g
- Fiber per serving: 1g