Summer is a great time to cook with the kids. Here you’ll find an easy recipe from Kraft Fresh Take, something new in the dairy isle of leading grocery stores. Check out the how to video for this American favorite, twice baked potatoes, just in time to celebrate National Potato Day.
• Prep: 15 min
• Total: 1 hour 40 min
What you need:
• 6 baking potatoes (2 lb.), baked
• 1-1/2 cups BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
• 4 green onions, chopped
• 1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Cheddar Jack & Bacon Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
• HEAT oven to 375ºF.
• CUT potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centers into large bowl, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Place shells on baking sheet.
• ADD sour cream, onions and 3/4 cup cheese mixture to potato flesh; mix well. Spoon into shells; top with remaining cheese mixture.
• BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
Available in nine varieties, Kraft Fresh Take is a meal kit comprised of fresh, natural cheeses, unique spices and breadcrumbs. Flavorful, convenient and versatile, each Fresh Take bag requires little prep and virtually no cleanup, making it easier than ever to create delicious entrees, appetizers and sides. Available in the dairy isle and retails for $2.99. Perfect for summer! For more information visit www.tryfreshtake.com.