What You Need:
• 6 ear corn on the cob
• 1Tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
• 1pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Smokey Mesquite BBQ Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
• 1Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
• HEAT oven to 400ºF.
• EMPTY cheese mixture into pie plate. Brush corn with butter; roll in cheese mixture.
• PLACE on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet; top with any remaining cheese mixture.
• BAKE 22 to 25 min. or until corn is tender. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
• Prep: 10 min
• Total: 35 min
Available in nine varieties, Kraft Fresh Take is a meal kit comprised of fresh, natural cheeses, unique spices and breadcrumbs. Flavorful, convenient and versatile, each Fresh Take bag requires little prep and virtually no cleanup, making it easier than ever to create delicious entrees, appetizers and sides. Available in the dairy isle and retails for $2.99. Perfect for summer! For more information visit www.tryfreshtake.com