Summer is winding down, but make the feeling last by spending time cooking with the kids. Here you’ll find an easy recipe from Kraft Fresh Take, something new in the dairy isle of leading grocery stores. Here is an easy version of chicken tenders that will have your kids asking for seconds.
• Prep: 10 min
• Total: 25 min
What you need:
• 1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Cheddar Jack & Bacon Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
• 1 lb. chicken tenders
• cucumber, cut into sticks
• carrot, cut into sticks
• red pepper, cut into strips
• 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
• HEAT oven to 375ºF.
• SPRAY baking sheet with cooking spray. Open FRESH TAKE bag; pull apart center seal. Mix contents together.
• MOISTEN chicken with water; place in bag, 1 piece at a time. Lightly press cheese mixture onto both sides of chicken. (Chicken will not be completely coated.) Place on prepared baking sheet; top with remaining cheese mixture.
• BAKE 15 min. or until chicken is done.
• SERVE with vegetable dippers and dressing.
Available in nine varieties, Kraft Fresh Take is a meal kit comprised of fresh, natural cheeses, unique spices and breadcrumbs. Flavorful, convenient and versatile, each Fresh Take bag requires little prep and virtually no cleanup, making it easier than ever to create delicious entrees, appetizers and sides. Available in the dairy isle and retails for $2.99. Perfect for summer! For more information visit www.tryfreshtake.com.