Summer is a great time to cook with the kids. Here you’ll find an easy recipe from Kraft Fresh Take, something new in the dairy isle of leading grocery stores. Check out the how to video for a new delicious variation of stuffed shells.
What you need:
• 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
• 1 large tomato, chopped
• 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
• 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
• 1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
• 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
• 20 cooked jumbo pasta shells
• HEAT oven to 400°F.
• MIX sauce and tomatoes; spoon half into 13×9-inch baking dish.
• COMBINE ricotta, spinach, 1 cup FRESH TAKE and seasoning; spoon into shells. Place over sauce in dish; top with remaining sauce. Cover.
• BAKE 10 min. Top with remaining FRESH TAKE; bake, uncovered, 15 min. or until heated through.
Available in nine varieties, Kraft Fresh Take is a meal kit comprised of fresh, natural cheeses, unique spices and breadcrumbs. Flavorful, convenient and versatile, each Fresh Take bag requires little prep and virtually no cleanup, making it easier than ever to create delicious entrees, appetizers and sides. Available in the dairy isle and retails for $2.99. Perfect for summer! For more information visit www.tryfreshtake.com.