Submit Your Article!
Great! We’d love to hear from you! But we need you to read and follow our guidelines!
The purpose of our site is to support parents with kids ages birth to 12. We have 5 areas in which we accept articles!
Home & Family
Fashion & Beauty
Health & Fitness
Food & Recipes
Travel & Entertainment
Our publisher will review special events, products and services for her column. For product reviews, please see details here.
We accept written articles in the categories above. Here is what we need from you!
- Your article sent as an WORD document attachment or in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 word maximum bio from the author at the end of your article.
- Article must be in English with correct spelling and grammar. Please spell check your own articles.
- Original content from the author.
- Article to be between 400-1000 words.
- No promotion within the article. The website and any promotion can be done within your bio. That means no additional url links within the article and the link in the bio must be related to the article.
Please note: We reserve the right to edit all articles including but not limited to clarity, grammatical errors, spelling, etc and to delete content to make articles fit space requirements. We reserve the right to reject any article.
We receive 100′s of article submissions. Due to the overwhelming number of emails, if you do not meet the guidelines above, you will not hear from us!
You will be notified if your article is accepted and you can expect it to appear on our site within the 30 days. However we are not able to inform you exactly which day it will publish.
We appreciate your interest in What’s Up For Kids and hope to read your article submission soon!