- Start a business around your family!
- Make $$$ working from home!!
- Work minimal part-time hours around your schedule!!
- NOT have to order & pay for inventory or beg your friends to host parties
- Be the “Go To” mom (or dad) in the know!
Become the City Editor of your own ONLINE What’s Up For Kids magazine!
What’s Up For Kids is offering YOU the opportunity to own your own business and become the City Editor of your very own online family magazine. Since 1995, What’s Up For Kids has connected parents with resources in the South Bay area of Los Angeles.
Now, you can connect parents with resources in your area!
Hi! I’m Cathy Alessandra and I began What’s Up For Kids in 1995 as a niched family newsletter serving a suburb of Southern California. What’s Up For Kids began as a 4 page copied newsletter with a circulation of 1000 and is now a 32 page glossy full color magazine with a circulation of 20,000. What’s Up For Kids now also produces up to 6 family expos each year in Southern California and boasts two HIGH TRAFFIC websites – www.WhatsUpForKids.com and www.GotSummerCamp.com.
I started my business when my kids were 3, 1 and a glimmer in my eye! As you can see, they are teenagers now, but I still want the flexibility of setting my own hours so I can travel and visit my kids at college! Owning my own business and being the Publisher of my own magazine is so exciting and extremely rewarding.
- Free and discounted tickets to events
- Free and discounted products and services
- Even free tickets to a hot movie premiere in Los Angeles where my kids got to meet Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers!
In this program, I work with you directly to help you become the City Editor of your very own online family magazine!
Publishing your own online What’s Up For Kids allows you the opportunity to set your own hours and work from home. It gives you the flexibility to honor your priorities. And we give you many of the tools you need!
Start-up costs are minimal – You will need a computer with internet access – that’s it!
Working a small number of hours a week, I’ve created a successful profitable business.
As a licensed City Editor of your very own What’s Up For Kids, you’ll receive:
- Full complete training from start-up to rolling out your first issue and beyond – making it easy for you to start your own online magazine and have all the support you need! This includes use of of our easy to use templates! It couldn’t be any easier!!
- Exclusive rights to publish What’s Up For Kids in your community
- A website page that can be accessed through the already established, branded and highly respected www.whatsupforkids.com site.
- Option for joint venture events in your area to showcase your advertisers. (Value: This can add $1000′s to your bottom line!)
- Monthly training and support calls
- City Editor’s Forum – a private forum for all What’s Up For Kids City Editor’s to gain access to the latest marketing tips, tools & resources plus network with each other
- NO PAPERWORK or FEES! Everything is online! You send them the payment link, we collect their payment and your commission automatically shows up in your report center! All you need to do is let us know how you want to be paid your $$ commissions $$ each month!
- Refer a new City Editor and receive a commission based on their sales too!
All of this for a minimal investment! Because I want you to be able to have the freedom I had while creating a fun and successful business!
Get started as a City Editor
for only $197 for only $99 and
earn 50%, 60% and 70% commissions!
As a City Editor, you will receive:
- Exclusive City Website Page with integrated city calendar and blog to EASILY post information about “what’s up” for families in your area! (Yes, you can be a mommy or daddy blogger! It’s easy! View a sample of our city pages here! If you can type on a computer, you can use our systems!)
- Email address @whatsupforkids.com and toll-free phone number with personalized extension on our 888 number!
- Facebook Page & Social Media tools for your area to generate buzz, added publicity and connection with local parents!
- Easy to use program to send your weekly email blast to parents in your area, letting them know “what’s up” for the coming week! It’s as easy as word processing on a computer!
- Exclusive rights as the City Editor in your area! (That means no one else will be publishing or selling advertising for What’s Up For Kids in your city and surrounding area!)
- Full training and support with your Business Start-Up Kit, live monthly training/Q&A calls and access to our Forum with tools, tips and resources! (This is support from a publisher with over 16 years of experience!!)
- Your City Editor’s Quick Start Kit which includes your What’s Up For Kids City Editor’s Manual, tote bag and 250 business cards.
- Annual National Conference in Orange County, California to learn the latest and greatest ideas on running and marketing your business! (To be held in summer 2013 near Disneyland! Plan to stay a few extra days with the family!)
- Option to grow and publish your own print magazine or host live Kids Expos!
- PLUS, we handle all the payments – So all you need to do is let us know how you want to receive your $$ commission $$ each month!!
In just a short time, you’ll know everything you need to know to be able to create your first issue and begin making money!
I have been asked for years to offer a program like this – so that other moms and dads can own their own business, have the flexibility to schedule around their kids and create the lifestyle they desire. Now that my kids are older, I have the time to dedicate to YOU – to guide and support you while you launch and grow your own What’s Up For Kids magazine.
I am here to help you succeed! And will support you every step of the way!
Here are the next steps!
- Complete the form below.
- Schedule an introductory call. We’ll chat and see if this is a good fit for you!
- Upon mutual agreement that this is the right business for you, execute the City Editor’s Agreement.
- Begin the training.
- Launch your online magazine!
Join our family of City Editors and create a business you’ll love!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
To Your Success!
P.S. Have some questions? Contact me today!