Summer is a great time to cook with the kids. Here you’ll find an easy recipe from Kraft Fresh Take, something new in the dairy isle of leading grocery stores. Bring this artichoke dip to your next summer get together.
• Prep: 15 min
• Total: 40 min
What You Need:
• 1pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
• 1pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
• 1can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
• 1/2cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
• HEAT oven to 375ºF.
• RESERVE 3/4 cup FRESH TAKE.
• COMBINE remaining FRESH TAKE with remaining ingredients; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Top with reserved FRESH TAKE.
• BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
Available in nine varieties, Kraft Fresh Take is a meal kit comprised of fresh, natural cheeses, unique spices and breadcrumbs. Flavorful, convenient and versatile, each Fresh Take bag requires little prep and virtually no cleanup, making it easier than ever to create delicious entrees, appetizers and sides. Available in the dairy isle and retails for $2.99. Perfect for summer! For more information visit www.tryfreshtake.com.